Re: Early Settlers of Bryant (formerly Long Island & Carpenter), Jackson

  • hinshawjacksoncounty
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2009
      Thanks, jackman. That's very kind of you.

      I would very much appreciate that link to your web site, and if you remember who the man was who has the Treece genalogy documented (or who directed you to him), I'd love to have that information.

      BTW, Dulcenia Elizabeth Treece (listed below) married James G. Mabrey, b. 06 Jan 1856, Campbell, AR. Their daughter, Corsie Dell Mabrey, b. 30 Nov 1881 in Campbell, AR, is my ancestor.

      And Benjamin Treece's father very well may have been an Adam Treece, b. 1791 in NC with wife, Margaret "Peggy" Arey, b. 1791, Rowan County, NC.