Re: [jacksongenealogy] Warren line

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009
      Robert,

      Do you have a particular area of Lincoln County TN where the Warrens
      lived? I have three lines of ancestors, two of which came from North
      Carolina, who were all in the Flintville TN area prior to 1820. There
      are the Arnolds, the McCollums and, from Virginia, the Greens. I have
      a fair amount of information on these and several of their closer
      neighbors (based on Census of 1820 for Lincoln County).

      John McCollum Green