Lettice and Robert Hammon

  • Peggy Sue O'Shields-Gaddis
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 22, 2001
      I am hunting any one that is connected to a Robert Hammon Family, He has
      a daughter by the name of Lettice Hammon born about 1800, and married a
      Charles C. Humber in Blount Co., but now that part of the Co. is Jefferson
      Co., Ala.

      They may be part Indian or full blooded Indian.

      Peggy Sue O'Shields-Gaddis
      psueg@...
    • grantinput@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 19, 2001
        I am looking for a Mary Hammon/Hammonds who married John Moon and they were
        in Jackson Co in the 1830-1840 range. They had previously lived in TN where
        they had several children. Any leads appreciated.

        Pam
      • psueg@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 19, 2001
          I have a Robert Hammon , that I can not find anything on. Some how a
          Susan fowler may be his sister. On her census she is to be born in
          Tennessee. Do you have a Robert Hammon, that might have come to Jefferson
          Co., Ala.?
          Do you know if any of our Hammons have Indian Blood?

          Thanks
          Peggy Sue O'Shields-Gaddis
          psueg@...

          > I am looking for a Mary Hammon/Hammonds who married John Moon and they
          were
          > in Jackson Co in the 1830-1840 range. They had previously lived in TN
          where
          > they had several children. Any leads appreciated.
          >
          > Pam

        • deeno
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 19, 2001
            My Graves family from Jackson Co married into a Hamman/Hammon family from
            around DeKalb.

            Rayedene

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • psueg@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 19, 2001
              Well, if any one know and found a Robert please let me know. he may have
              a sister name Susan or a daughter.

              Thanks
              Peggy Sue O'Shields-Gaddis
              psueg@...

              > My Graves family from Jackson Co married into a Hamman/Hammon family from
              > around DeKalb.
              >
              > Rayedene

            • Jean Brandau
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 28, 2001
                Please join us on Monday night for an interactive chat regarding YOUR
                Alabama ancestors (all counties):
                http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                If you have Alabama genealogy books or CD's and would be willing to do
                lookups, please have them at your computer. Also, if you print out your
                family tree, you can include more SURNAMES for your queries.

                Past chat transcripts are available here:
                http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                If you'd like to be on a chat reminder list, just send me your email.

                Jean Brandau
                huntsville2@...
              • Jean Brandau
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 4, 2001
                  Tomorrow, instead of our regular Alabama Chat, I thought we'd try an "Open
                  House." That means that I'll turn the recorder on in the chat room and you
                  can stop by ANY TIME Monday and list your SURNAMES, queries, family history,
                  etc. If others are in the chat room, feel free to stay and chat. I'll edit
                  later.

                  I'll turn the transcript recorder on now and you can start until Tuesday
                  morning dropping in:
                  http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

                  Don't forget to check the forum, too:
                  http://forums.abut.com/ab-huntsville

                  You can check later this week for the chat transcript:
                  http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                  If you'd like to be on my chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                  Jean Brandau
                  huntsville2@...
                • Jean Brandau
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 18, 2001
                    Please join us Monday night for a special, one-time chat covering ONLY
                    Jackson County, Alabama. Meet with other researchers looking for their
                    Jackson Co. ancestors. If you have genealogy books, CD's, or other info to
                    share, please come help us make our connections:
                    http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                    9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                    Everyone is welcome to come! If you'd like to receive notice of future
                    Alabama chats, just send me an email and I'll add you to the list.

                    Jean Brandau
                    huntsville2@...
                  • Jean Brandau
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 3, 2001
                      You're invited to join us Monday night for an all-state chat about Alabama
                      Genealogy:
                      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                      It's a good idea to print out your family tree before you come to the chat.
                      If you have books and other resources for Alabama and are willing to share,
                      please have them by your computer.

                      If you can't attend the chat, you might want to post your queries in the
                      forum:
                      http://forums.about.com/ab-huntsville

                      If you'd like to be on our weekly mailing list for chats, just send me an
                      email.

                      Jean Brandau
                      huntsville2@...
                    • Jean Brandau
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 16, 2001
                        If you want to be able to climb your brick walls on your Alabama ancestors,
                        join other researchers in the hunt and share information, hints, and
                        suggestions, come to our Alabama chat on Monday night:
                        http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                        9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                        Don't miss this chance to forge ahead on your "tree" work! If you'd like to
                        be added to my private chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                        Good luck in your search.

                        Jean Brandau
                        huntsville2@...
                      • Jean Brandau
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 27, 2002
                          You're all invited to join us in the chat room for an Alabama (all counties)
                          genealogy chat on Monday evening:
                          http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                          9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 6 pm Pacific

                          Everyone's welcome. Come and share the surnames and counties that you're
                          researching. If you have genealogy books to share, bring them, too.

                          If you can't make it, the chats are recorded and the transcripts can be
                          found here:
                          http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                          If you've never been to a chat and would like instructions or to be added to
                          the chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                          Hope you find your elusive ancestors soon!

                          Jean Brandau
                          huntsville2@...
                        • Jean Brandau
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 3, 2002
                            You are all invited to join us on Monday evening for a genealogy chat for
                            the entire state. This is a great time to meet other Alabama researcher,
                            share lookups, ask questions and make friends:
                            http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                            9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                            Everyone is welcome! If you can't make the chat, you can check out the chat
                            transcripts here:
                            http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                            If you've never been to a chat room before and would like instructions--or
                            to be added to my chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                            Good luck in your search!

                            Jean Brandau
                            huntsville2@...
                          • Jean Brandau
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 17, 2002
                              Please join us Monday night for an informative discussion of Alabama
                              genealogy (this includes ALL counties).
                              http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                              9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                              Come and share your surnames with us, ask questions about research, and find
                              help with lookups. Bring a printout of your family tree and any genealogy
                              books you have to share with us.

                              If you've never been to a chat before and would like instructions or would
                              like to be added to a chat reminder list, just send me an email.

                              Jean Brandau
                              huntsville2@...
                            • Jean Brandau
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 9, 2002
                                Hi, AL Researchers!

                                You can now find all the transcripts for the Monday night Alabama Genealogy
                                Chats online:
                                http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

                                Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
                                might find a long lost cousin or two!

                                You are invited to join us on Monday nights for the chats:
                                http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
                                9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

                                If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
                                and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
                                personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
                                list.

                                Good luck in your searches!

                                Jean Brandau
                                huntsville2@...