Decoration

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2009
      I understand that decoration was Sunday, Mothers Day at Price Cemetery at
      Mud Creek. I hope everyone had a good visit with family and friends and
      didn�t get rained on. Had all the downed trees been cleared away? This
      Sunday is decoration Day at the Old Baptist Cemetery in Hollywood. I know
      that most of the downed trees have been cleared there. One of my brothers
      was there Sunday and he said that there was some burned trees that still
      need to be finished burning. With all the rain we have had it is hard to
      get this accomplished. I was hoping to get to the cemetery yesterday BUT
      due to family obligations I couldn�t make it then but do hope to get there
      tomorrow after I take one of my sisters to the doctor. I understand it may
      rain also. I just want to remind everyone to take garbage bags to put your
      old flowers and containers in so you can take them with you to dispose of
      properly as we do not have a container there for garbage pickup. Hope to
      see you all there Sunday. My family is mostly in the back of the cemetery.