Manning

  • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 21 , May 6, 2009
      Sheila I will be happy to hear what your Mother has to say about Tommy's burial. THe person that said he was buried close to where Aunt Eva lived said it was a flat stone. The only thing I can come up with is, maybe it is covered with dirt after all these years or may have been destroyed. I hope not. I am holding on to hope that I can at least find the burial spot even if there is not a stone. I plan to come down there in about 3 weeks. When I was last there, Hwy 72 was just starting to build up. I know they had built a hotel there. Where would you recommend to stay when I come? I am sure everything has changed so much. I will look forward to hearing when you have the time. Thanks

      Pat
    • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 8 4:51 AM
        Tom you can send me the file to this e-mail bynum2438@ and then add AOL I am like you, I do not know a lot about computers. My grandchildren set mine up when I bought it. They fixed it where I could get on yahoo but I don't know what the password etc is to get into yahoo. I could not join this group without setting up something other than the above so I chose the rocket.mail I wish I could have joined as bynum2438 I will look forward to seeing your info..if it came to the rocket.mail, I would not know how to retrieve it...ha
        Thanks for sending it...
        Also to the group, I noticed yesterday we have a Pat already so from now on I will be Pat B....
        Thanks Pat B