Re: [jacksongenealogy] Wall descendant

  • paula stockebrand
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      Hello Ann,
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5WgASatVqA
      I wanted to thank you for all the help with  the Walls genealogy..
      It is my mother's side. Here is a link to see my mom, she is the wife of Archie Stockebrand
      and here is a historic photo montage with music..Mom is the wife in all the photos and is alive in Badger Ca, though dad (Archie) passed away. Some historic images of  Corsairs for the guys...PS Dad had a lot of fun, from  Corsairs to light planes to horses.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5WgASatVqA

      Paula Stockebrand Fabionar
      PS We know Jesse Wall  (1830 census Jackson county)
      is buried somewhere near Hokes Bluff, or Glencoe Etowah county. He was born in Nash County NC about 1789.