LIBERTY CEMETERY

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      Liberty Cemetery is the one Pat described earlier today. To reach
      Liberty Cemetery one travels north on County Road 21 (also known as
      Tupelo Pike) from the intersection of Highway 35 and East Willow Street
      in Scottsboro. Travel CO RD for 2.5 to 3 miles and turn left on County
      Road 102. Liberty Cemetery is on the north side of 102. I checked
      Jane Nichols' inventory of Liberty Cemetery and did not find a listing
      for Tommy Manning.
      Ann B. Chambless

    • paula stockebrand
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        Hello Ann,
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5WgASatVqA
        I wanted to thank you for all the help with  the Walls genealogy..
        It is my mother's side. Here is a link to see my mom, she is the wife of Archie Stockebrand
        and here is a historic photo montage with music..Mom is the wife in all the photos and is alive in Badger Ca, though dad (Archie) passed away. Some historic images of  Corsairs for the guys...PS Dad had a lot of fun, from  Corsairs to light planes to horses.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5WgASatVqA

        Paula Stockebrand Fabionar
        PS We know Jesse Wall  (1830 census Jackson county)
        is buried somewhere near Hokes Bluff, or Glencoe Etowah county. He was born in Nash County NC about 1789.