Re: [jacksongenealogy] Aubrey Manning and Laudrey Manning.

  • Sheila Helton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 1:33 PM
      Pat,

      These are the children of James Denny (Dennie) Manning and Willie Virginia Lusk.

      1.  Daisy Pearl
      2. James Lester
      3.  Aubrey Alford Washington
      4.  Bertha Ellen
      5.  Engle Nolen
      6.  Rayford Howard  (my grandfather)
      7.  George Earl
      8.  Jessie Lou
      9.  Wilburn Laudrey

      Just let me know what else you need on them.

      PS  what part of GA are you from.

      Sheila