GeoCities Website to Close This Summer

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      If you have a family page/website at Yahoo's GeoCities the service is closing this summer and you need to move your website somewhere else. Most of the free hosting services will probably be closing during these hard economic times so I would avoid them.

      If yours is strictly a genealogy website/page at GeoCities I would suggest you move it to the free pages at rootsweb.com. Understand there can be no ads or links to ads at rootsweb or they will delete you.