Headricks

  • Jpete75910@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2001
      To Ruby and all the rest:
      I descend from the Headrick s by my Great Great Grandmother being Mary Etta
      Headrick who married Samuel George Clemens. Both are buried at Scotsboro,
      Alabama. One of their daughters ( Annie Jane ) married Missouri Teftaller and
      these are my Grandfather ( Sam Tefteller's ) parents.
      I also descend from Marion Howell and Hulda Jane (Mills) Howell. They are
      my Great Grandparents also.
      Anybody can contact me about any of these folks.
      James Peterson
      exarkana, Ark.

    • Chadwick Raines
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2001
        James,
        Was Missouri Tefteller the same person as James M Tefteller? b. Mar 20, 1846 Blount Co, TN - d. Dec 28, 1932 in Hazen, Prairie Co, Ark? or were they kin?

      • LElectrica@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2001
          James,

          According to a chart that I got from my Great-uncle J. C. Clemons
          Missouri Ander Tefteller was born CA May 1853 in Blount Co. Tenn. He married
          Annie Jane Clemens 7 July 1871 and died CA 1903-1905 in Cookeville, TX.
          Annie Jane Clemens was born 23 May 1854 in Blount Co., Tenn and died 9 March
          1938 in Simms, TX.

          One of Missouri's children was Mary Etta Tefteler. She married Henry Jordan
          Wright, her second husband ca. 1896. Her first husband was John Young.
          Missouri's parents were Daniel Tefteller and Hannah.

          Hope this can help,
          Jason
        • gregthomas
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 26, 2001
            I live in Mt. Pleasant Texas which is right next to Cookville Texas!

            Tonda Thomas
            gregthomas@...

          • grantinput@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2001
              Tonda-I live in Pittsburg Texas and have relatives from Jackson co also.
              Would like to correspond with you. pawzake@...
            • Chadwick Raines
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 10, 2001
                Hi Tonda, Do you have any Mashburns in your files. I am researching that line from J C, AL
                Barbara