Re: [jacksongenealogy] Boyd

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2001
      Hello Jim
      How is it going? Let me know if you find anything out. I sure do wish
      there was
      some kind of cemetery records. There probably was but they were destroyed in
      the Civil War. Oh well. Talk to you later . Chuck
    • Scottsboro Museum
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2001
        I am so sorry that our newspapers in Jackson Co. do not go back to the
        1860's. Wish we could be of more help.........Judi
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2001
          Judi
          Do they have any kind of chancery records because at the time of John
          Boyd's and Elizabeth's death they left small children behind. Maybe there
          was some kind of land records. I found a settlement of the estate of John
          Boyd. I do know that they lived in Scottsboro, Al. Thank you Chuck Boyd