Boyd

  • Jim & Liz Boyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2001
      Looking for obituary for ;
      John Boyd Died in 1864 or 1865
      Elizabeth Boyd Died in 1861
      Thanks for your time
      Jim Boyd
    • zrcb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2001
        Hello Jim
        How is it going? Let me know if you find anything out. I sure do wish
        there was
        some kind of cemetery records. There probably was but they were destroyed in
        the Civil War. Oh well. Talk to you later . Chuck
      • Scottsboro Museum
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2001
          I am so sorry that our newspapers in Jackson Co. do not go back to the
          1860's. Wish we could be of more help.........Judi
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2001
            Judi
            Do they have any kind of chancery records because at the time of John
            Boyd's and Elizabeth's death they left small children behind. Maybe there
            was some kind of land records. I found a settlement of the estate of John
            Boyd. I do know that they lived in Scottsboro, Al. Thank you Chuck Boyd