Union Primitive Baptist Church

  • grantinput@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2001
      Is the Union Primitive Baptist Church near the Madison County border? I
      think that our John Moon who was the first pastor there in the mid 1830's is
      related to the plethora of Moons in Madison county.

      Would like to correspond with anyone related to the Moons in Jackson or
      Madison county--they seem to have been there in the 1830-1860's range.