Re: [jacksongenealogy] OT LOOKING FOR CLASSMATE

  • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2001
      I found 32 James Tidwells in Alabama on Infospace . I will send you the link
      . Open it then search out "White Pages" I have no Idea if this is the James
      Tidwell you seek.
      Jim Kirby
      <A HREF="http://www.infospace.com/">InfoSpace</A> <<<<Click or enter >>>>>
      http://www.infospace.com/

      Tidwell, James R update/remove
      County Road 15, Woodville, AL 35776

      Find out more about James Tidwell
      Find James R Tidwell at ClassMates.com
      Make New Friends!
    • Regina Pipes
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2001
        Thanks BUT we have tried all of these. I was hoping that someone on this
        may have been friends or related to either of them. They may have moved out
        of Alabama.
        Thanks so much for trying to help.