OT LOOKING FOR CLASSMATE

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2001
      Scottsboro High School Class of 67 is having their 35th class reunion Oct
      12, 2001. We are having a hard time finding Judy SMITH TIDWELL and James
      TIDWELL. Can anyone help us locate them? Last we knew of them they were
      managing apartments behind the Hospital there in Scottsboro beside the
      nursing home.
      Yes we have tried all the on line Classmate sections. If you can help
      please email me at regina.pipes@....
      If you belong to this class please get in touch with me if you haven't heard
      from Nancy HODGES.
      Thanks
      Regina GRIDER Pipes
    • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2001
        I found 32 James Tidwells in Alabama on Infospace . I will send you the link
        . Open it then search out "White Pages" I have no Idea if this is the James
        Tidwell you seek.
        Jim Kirby
        <A HREF="http://www.infospace.com/">InfoSpace</A> <<<<Click or enter >>>>>
        http://www.infospace.com/

        Tidwell, James R update/remove
        County Road 15, Woodville, AL 35776

        Find out more about James Tidwell
        Find James R Tidwell at ClassMates.com
        Make New Friends!
      • Regina Pipes
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2001
          Thanks BUT we have tried all of these. I was hoping that someone on this
          may have been friends or related to either of them. They may have moved out
          of Alabama.
          Thanks so much for trying to help.