Re: Genealogy Chat

  • taterib@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
      I've been in the chat about 7-8 times. No one is ever there?
      When is the date time for the Jackson County Genealogy Chat time? I
      live in Tennessee. So plese let me know. Thanks
    • Charles McCutchen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
        Hello,
        I believe Alabama is Moday night at 9. TRy again, several people come, sometimes the same people but its neat to share.
        Charlie.
        taterib@... wrote: I've been in the chat about 7-8 times. No one is ever there?
        When is the date time for the Jackson County Genealogy Chat time? I
        live in Tennessee. So plese let me know. Thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        www.nissandriven.com

      • Jean Brandau
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2001
          I have an Alabama Genealogy chat on Monday nights at 9 pm Eastern; 8 pm
          Central for about an hour. Please join us!
          http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

          You can see past chat transcripts at:
          http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

          Everyone welcome!