Re: [jacksongenealogy] Hinshaw Cemetery on George Washington Hinshaw's Property

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2009
      I am a decendant of George Washington Hinshaw through his son Joseph
      Anderson Hinshaw and his son, my grandfather, John Orville Henshaw (it
      seems this family can't decide on "i" or "e", although grand daddy
      always insisted it should be "e"). All these folks lived around the
      Estille Fork of the Paint Rock River, but I don't know exact locations
      for most of their property. The Hinshaw cemetery is easily visible
      from the road and seems to be free to just park and look at the
      tombstones.

      I don't know where you live, but if you're not local, I'll be happy to
      take photos of anything that interests you. Since you are associated
      with the Hinshaw family group, you have the same family information on
      these folks that I have.

      John McCollum Green