Re: [jacksongenealogy] Mud Creek Baptist Church

  • Sheila McCloud
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
      I know a man that might be able to help you. His parents are buried there
      at Mud Creek Baptist. I have some church records (non digital and I haven't
      even read them all) from the Tennessee River Association which included
      several churches near there like Pleasant Grove, Union Church, etc., but I
      haven't noticed Mud Creek being one of them. What family names are you
      researching?