Re: [jacksongenealogy] Mud Creek Baptist Church

  • Sheila McCloud
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
      I know a man that might be able to help you. His parents are buried there
      at Mud Creek Baptist. I have some church records (non digital and I haven't
      even read them all) from the Tennessee River Association which included
      several churches near there like Pleasant Grove, Union Church, etc., but I
      haven't noticed Mud Creek being one of them. What family names are you
      researching?
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
        <A HREF="http://www.rootsweb.com/~algwarch/jackson.htm">AL Archives -
        Jackson County</A> Click on the hyperlink,then click on cemetery listrings
        I-Z. Scroll down to Old Baptist (Mud Creek cemetery) it has 2 pages. Good
        Luck
      • JDJDdish@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2001
          The cemetary listings for Jackson County are on algenweb archives-jackson
          county page then go to AL Archives - Jackson County.