Stewart Families Jackson County Alabama

  • taterib@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2001
      Looking for connection to my Stewart's in Jackson County Alabama
      The following is all I know:

      Lydia Stewart b: 1810 had a daughter Nancy Stewart b: abt. 1840.
      Do not know of Lydia Stewart husband(name,DOB etc.)
      Nancy Stewart m: Chapley Hampton b: 1802.(Nancy my great-grandmother)

      Anyone with knowledge of any "Stewart's" in Jackson County Al. please
      contact me. I am unable to even find a "Stewart cousin" in Jackson
      County, AL. Would appreciate even an address or telephone numbers to
      call to inquire about this line. My Stewart (Nancy)lived in
      Stevenson/Bellefonte area when married to to great-grandfather
      Chapley Hampton. Lydia also lived in household with Chapley & Nancy.
      Thanks so very much to anyone that can help me.

      Judy