Keys, Riley, and Roach families

  • Dana Keys
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 1999
      I am looking for ties from my Keys and Riley families to the Roach family of
      Jackson County.My Samuel Keys claimed his reservation in Roaches Cove, and
      his great grandson married Minnie Belle Roach, daughter of Joe Roach and
      Nancy Alice Cooper. I have a lot of keys and Riley information, but no good
      Roach info. I am also interested in the Rorex side of our family, also from
      Jackson County.
      Dana Keys