Marsh and Mullins Research

  • Flying60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2001
      Hi to list,

      I am trying to find any information on Joseph "Joe" Marsh and wife Nancy
      Mullins. They were in Jackson County between 1880- on. Joe was born 1835-1840
      in Blount County, Alabama and was there on the 1850, 1855 and 1860 censuses.
      On the 1880 census he was in Marshall County. His grandfather was David Marsh
      of Marshall County, Alabama

      Joyce

      Joyce Amberson Rogers
      Florence, Alabama
      Flying60@...

      Researching the following Surnames:
      Amberson, Ayers, Ganey, Gober, Gilley, Gassaway (any spelling),
      Hardwick/ Hartwick, Hill, King, Marsh, Mullins, Pendergrass, Randolph,
      Roberson, Rogers, Stewart, Thomason, Tomlin, Turner, Vandergrift, Ward,
      Westbrook