Kennamer Family Reunion

  • Charles McCutchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2001
      This is an invitation to 73rd Annual Kennamer Family Reunion 2001

      Kennamer Family 2001 Reunion August 4th 2001 Kennamer Cove, Marshall County, Al

      Everything you need to know. For those of you that have never been it is well worth it.

      This is a link to the invitation : http://mccutchenfamily.net/kennamer/Kennamer_2001/html/index.htm

      P.S. - I am not a reunion organizer. I am just scanning the invitation to get it out there to people.

      Charlie McCutchen http://mccutchenfamily.net