Re: **Possible_Spam** [jacksongenealogy] Traveling Salemen/women

  • lewatkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Yes, I remember the Watkins Man coming to our house back in the 1940's. He sold Watkins Linoment, flavorings of several flavors- Mom always bought vanilla as that was what we children loved. A drug store in Trenton Ga. still has Watkins Products on its shelves....
      Enjoying these memories down the lane of time...
      Mary