Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson Hornets

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2001
      Hello
      My name is Charles Boyd and I am looking for information regarding
      Charles Thompson. He was in the Confederate Army in Alabama. I do not know
      what oufit but I was told that he was in the Cavalry. He died in 1861 I
      think. I also think he was still in the service. His wife was named Caldonia
      Boyd Thompson and they had one child Eliza Thompson. My email address is
      Zrcb@...
      I thank you in advance. Chuck