Church picture

  • shcoper
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 9:21 PM
      I uploaded a picture of the Methodist church/school at Wininger, near
      Letcher, taken in the early 1900s. It burned in the mid 1930s. The
      cemetery is still there and well kept. Both my parents went to school
      there. We believe several of the people standing in front are the
      James Shelton family, my mom's grandfather.

      Bruce
    • frances_lambert2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Nice Photo.