Alfred Russell West

  • jrytrplt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Anyone want to help?

      I'm looking for the 1930 Census information for Alfred R West. Alfred
      was born in Franklin Co abt 1883. In the 1920 Census, he is living in
      Doran's Cove next door to his father and is married (Kate, Katherine)
      with one child. In later years he lives in Bridgeport and dies there.

      I cannot find him in 1930. Nor have I been able to find marriage
      information - possibly in Hamilton Co, TN but probably Jackson.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Jerry Triplett
      Chattanooga