Tucker

  • DONNA GIBSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      Hello, The relatives & I who are doing the Tucker genealogy are not really sure how and if the Tucker family is related to the Subletts. James Russell Tucker (the father of the three boys) and step mother Nancy Reno were living in Marshall Co., AL with their new family: Mary Ann Tucker b. 1849 and Jackson Tucker b. 1853. George married Martha Woosley. James married twice (1) Elizabeth Gates (2) Margaret Emiline Reno (possibly Nancy Reno's sister). We don't know who Thomas married. Their mother was Elizabeth Robinson. Donna