Re: [jacksongenealogy] Riley's Creek

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hello Charles,

      I do remember meeting an out of town couple at the library on a visit but
      my memory is not great.

      I will send you a copy of the map from work tomorrow, it is there and I am
      home right now.

      Thanks,

      Richard

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2001
        Richard
        Thank you very much. Chuck
      • Richard Matthews
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2001
          Here is the map

          richard
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2001
            Here is the map reference Patty

            http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?gmd:6:./temp/~ammem_ciKU::.

            The Library of Congress information is:

            [S1.] H. Linderkohl & Chas. G. Krebs, lith [1864?]

            Hope this helps you locate Bolivar.

            Richard