[jacksongenealogy] Sublett familly

  • gubasemia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4 7:44 PM
      Donna,
      I believe the Lucinda Sublett mentioned on census of 1860 may be the Lucinda
      Elizabeth "Sis" Sublett who married my great great uncle Richard Harrison
      Tanner in 1881 in Jackson County. They had 4 children before she died in
      1889. I have some information on her children but none on her other than she
      was born in 1857 and died in 1889.

      Darlene