Sublett familly

  • DONNA GIBSON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
      Hello, The James Sublett 48 KY was married to Tabitha 44 (lastname unknown) as of 1860 Jackson Co., AL census they had 7 children Elias W. 15 AL, Tabitha 18 AL, Amanda 10 AL, Caroline 8 AL, Eliza 5 AL, Lucinda 3 AL, Francis Stacy 20 Al. Also living at the same house was George Tucker 15, James Tucker 14, Thomas Tucker 10. Do these names sound familiar? Donna

    • gubasemia@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
        Donna,
        I believe the Lucinda Sublett mentioned on census of 1860 may be the Lucinda
        Elizabeth "Sis" Sublett who married my great great uncle Richard Harrison
        Tanner in 1881 in Jackson County. They had 4 children before she died in
        1889. I have some information on her children but none on her other than she
        was born in 1857 and died in 1889.

        Darlene