Picture of Old Baptist Church at Hollywood

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 15, 2009
      Does anyone have a picture of the Old Baptist Church (Mud Creek Primitive
      Church) at the Old Baptist cemetery in Hollywood? I always meant to take
      pictures BUT it burned Aug. 2005, I think. I never got around to taking
      that picture. You can e-mail it to me at rgpipes@...

      Thanks

    • Sam
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 15, 2009
        I have a picture, I will have to find the CD it is on, and I will send it to you.

        Does anyone have a picture of the Old Baptist Church (Mud Creek Primitive
        Church) at the Old Baptist cemetery in Hollywood? I always meant to take
        pictures BUT it burned Aug. 2005, I think. I never got around to taking
        that picture. You can e-mail it to me at rgpipes@hughes. net

        Thanks

      • Jim Johnson
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 16, 2009
          Please unsubscribe me.

        • Regina Pipes
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 16, 2009
            Thank you so much.

            Regina

            From: Regina Pipes <rgpipes@... <mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net> >
            To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:25 PM

            Does anyone have a picture of the Old Baptist Church (Mud Creek Primitive
            Church) at the Old Baptist cemetery in Hollywood? I always meant to take
            pictures BUT it burned Aug. 2005, I think. I never got around to taking
            that picture. You can e-mail it to me at rgpipes@hughes. net

            Thanks

            18:09:00

          • bluebill68
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 16, 2009
              --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Sam <sammc1973@...> wrote:

              > I have a picture, I will have to find the CD it is on, and I will
              send it to you.

              Hollywood
              > To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 6:25 PM
              >
              > Sam, I would also love to have a picture of the church. I have
              ancestors who lived in that area, and they probably went to that
              church since they are buried there. I would love to have a copy if
              you don't mind. My e-mail is billywmaynor@.... Thanks!

              > Does anyone have a picture of the Old Baptist Church (Mud Creek
              Primitive
              > Church) at the Old Baptist cemetery in Hollywood? I always meant to
              take
              > pictures BUT it burned Aug. 2005, I think. I never got around to
              taking
              > that picture. You can e-mail it to me at rgpipes@hughes. net
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > Regina

            • Clay Gullatt
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 16, 2009
                Sam

                Why not post it to the Group Home Website under Photos that way everyone can see and download a copy if they want.

                Clay

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 18, 2009
                  Regina,
                  Please post your picture to the photos on the website if possible. I
                  would love to see this as well.
                  Thanks for sharing,
                  Roy

                  --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Sam <sammc1973@...> wrote:

                  > I have a picture, I will have to find the CD it is on, and I will
                  send it to you.

                • Sam
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 18, 2009
                    The puicture of the Old Baptist is already posted to the group website.
                    Sam

                    Please post your picture to the photos on the website if possible. I
                    would love to see this as well.
                    Thanks for sharing,
                    Roy

                    --- In jacksongenealogy@ yahoogroups. com, Sam <sammc1973@. ..> wrote:

                    > I have a picture, I will have to find the CD it is on, and I will
                    send it to you.

                  • Regina Pipes
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 18, 2009
                      Sam sent it to me so I feel it would be best if you ask him to post it.

                      <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com> , Sam <sammc1973@...> wrote:

                      > I have a picture, I will have to find the CD it is on, and I will
                      send it to you.

                    • starry3731
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 18, 2009
                        Thanks
                        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Regina Pipes" <rgpipes@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Sam sent it to me so I feel it would be best if you ask him to post
                        it.

                        > Thanks
                        >
                        > Regina

                        Hollywood

                        > Regina,
                        > Please post your picture to the photos on the website if possible.
                        > would love to see this as well.
                        > Thanks for sharing,
                        > Roy
                        >
                        > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                        > <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com> , Sam <sammc1973@>
                        wrote:

                        > > I have a picture, I will have to find the CD it is on, and I will
                        > send it to you.

                      • Regina Pipes
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 18, 2009
                          I JUST CHECKED THE PHOTO SITE OF YAHOO GROUP AND THE PICTURE OF THE OLD
                          BAPTIST CHURCH IS THERE.

                          REGINA

                          Please post your picture to the photos on the website if possible. I
                          would love to see this as well.
                          Thanks for sharing,
                          Roy

                          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                          <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com> , Sam <sammc1973@...> wrote:

                          > I have a picture, I will have to find the CD it is on, and I will
                          send it to you.

                          08:57:00

                        • treinfelder@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 24, 2009
                            I was surfing the web looking for info on Mud Creek Primitive Baptist Church in Hollywood, AL a while back and found a website georgianakotarski.com/photos which has a picture of the church.

                          • frances_lambert2000
                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 24, 2009
                              There is are two pictures of the Church on the Jacksongenealogy site.
                              the one that was added to photos and one on the links.On links go to
                              Hollywood Alabama it has a photo of the church and other photos of
                              Hollywood. Also has Photos of the Rock Zoo.