Sublett familly

  • DONNA GIBSON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
      Hello, I know of a Sublett family that was in Jackson Co., AL in 1860. James Sublett his wife and family lived in Jackson Co., AL along with my great grandfather James Tucker. Could be part of the family that owned the ferry. Donna

    • Joe Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
        Do you happen to know if this James Sublett was married to Tabitha
        Wilbourn? The Wilbourns are related to my side of the family.

        Larry "Joe" Reynolds
        The Reynolds Family Circle
        http://www.reynoldsfamilycircle.com
        Hello, I know of a Sublett family that was in Jackson Co., AL in 1860.
        James Sublett his wife and family lived in Jackson Co., AL along with my
        great grandfather James Tucker. Could be part of the family that
        owned the ferry. Donna

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • DONNA GIBSON
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
          Hello, The James Sublett 48 KY was married to Tabitha 44 (lastname unknown) as of 1860 Jackson Co., AL census they had 7 children Elias W. 15 AL, Tabitha 18 AL, Amanda 10 AL, Caroline 8 AL, Eliza 5 AL, Lucinda 3 AL, Francis Stacy 20 Al. Also living at the same house was George Tucker 15, James Tucker 14, Thomas Tucker 10. Do these names sound familiar? Donna

        • gubasemia@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
            Donna,
            I believe the Lucinda Sublett mentioned on census of 1860 may be the Lucinda
            Elizabeth "Sis" Sublett who married my great great uncle Richard Harrison
            Tanner in 1881 in Jackson County. They had 4 children before she died in
            1889. I have some information on her children but none on her other than she
            was born in 1857 and died in 1889.

            Darlene