[jacksongenealogy] Marsh and Pendergrass Family

  • John Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
      My Pendergrass family: -- Most of the children were born in Jackson County.

      Descendants of Jason Pendergrass

      1 , Pendergrass, Jason, Sex: Male, b: Abt. 1799, d: Abt. 1842, Age at
      death: 43 est., Age at birth of first child: 26 est., Age at birth of last
      child: 43 est., Number of children: 8,
      +Carter, Susannah, Sex: Female, b: November 1, 1805 in Pittsylvania,
      Virginia, d: July 10, 1863 in North of Ozark, Franklin, Arkansas, Age at
      death: 57, Burial: Ozark, McAnally Cemetery, Arkansas, Age at birth of first
      child: 20 est., Age at birth of last child: 37 est., Number of children: 8,
      2 , Pendergrass, John Jason, Sex: Male, b: 1825, d: 1909, Age at death: 84
      est.,
      2 , Pendergrass, Jane Jincy, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1905, Age at death:
      71 est.,
      2 , Pendergrass, Mary, Sex: Female, b: 1831, d: 1925, Age at death: 94
      est.,
      2 , Pendergrass, Nancy, Sex: Female, b: Abt. 1833, d: 1927, Age at death:
      94 est.,
      2 , Pendergrass, Prudence Melinda, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1910, Age at
      death: 76 est.,
      2 , Pendergrass, Joseph Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: Abt. 1909, Age at
      death: 71 est.,
      2 , Pendergrass, Benjamin Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: 1908, Age at
      death: 70 est.,
      2 , Pendergrass, James Monroe, Sex: Male, b: 1842, d: 1930, Age at death:
      88 est.,