RE: [jacksongenealogy] Marsh and Pendergrass Family

  • Joe Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      I have information on Noami Jane Pendergrass, daughter of Alfred B.
      Pendergrass, if this would help you any. I have no information on the
      Marsh family.

      Larry "Joe" Reynolds
      The Reynolds Family Circle
      http://www.reynoldsfamilycircle.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
        My Pendergrass family: -- Most of the children were born in Jackson County.

        Descendants of Jason Pendergrass

        1 , Pendergrass, Jason, Sex: Male, b: Abt. 1799, d: Abt. 1842, Age at
        death: 43 est., Age at birth of first child: 26 est., Age at birth of last
        child: 43 est., Number of children: 8,
        +Carter, Susannah, Sex: Female, b: November 1, 1805 in Pittsylvania,
        Virginia, d: July 10, 1863 in North of Ozark, Franklin, Arkansas, Age at
        death: 57, Burial: Ozark, McAnally Cemetery, Arkansas, Age at birth of first
        child: 20 est., Age at birth of last child: 37 est., Number of children: 8,
        2 , Pendergrass, John Jason, Sex: Male, b: 1825, d: 1909, Age at death: 84
        est.,
        2 , Pendergrass, Jane Jincy, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1905, Age at death:
        71 est.,
        2 , Pendergrass, Mary, Sex: Female, b: 1831, d: 1925, Age at death: 94
        est.,
        2 , Pendergrass, Nancy, Sex: Female, b: Abt. 1833, d: 1927, Age at death:
        94 est.,
        2 , Pendergrass, Prudence Melinda, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1910, Age at
        death: 76 est.,
        2 , Pendergrass, Joseph Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: Abt. 1909, Age at
        death: 71 est.,
        2 , Pendergrass, Benjamin Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: 1908, Age at
        death: 70 est.,
        2 , Pendergrass, James Monroe, Sex: Male, b: 1842, d: 1930, Age at death:
        88 est.,