RE: [jacksongenealogy] Marsh and Pendergrass Family

  • John Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      Did your Pendergrass line also marry a Carter? I have record of a Susannah
      Carter marrying Jason Pendergrass, b. abt. 1799, d. Abt. 1842. The couple
      eventually settled in Arkansas and had eight children between 1825 – 1842

      I have quite a few Marsh’s in my line. We are, however, have hit a brick
      wall with my 2nd great grandfather, Hiram Clingman Marsh, Sr., killed April
      1862 at Shiloh. His wife was Susan Marsh (maiden name).

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
        I have information on Noami Jane Pendergrass, daughter of Alfred B.
        Pendergrass, if this would help you any. I have no information on the
        Marsh family.

        Larry "Joe" Reynolds
        The Reynolds Family Circle
        http://www.reynoldsfamilycircle.com
        Is anyone researching the Marsh family in Jackson County or the
        Pendergrass
        line there?
        Joseph "Joe Marsh wife Nancy

        James D. Pendergrass wife Nancy Marsh

        Joyce

        Joyce Amberson Rogers
        Florence, Alabama
        Flying60@...

        Researching the following Surnames:
        Amberson, Ayers, Ganey, Gober, Gilley, Gassaway (any spelling),
        Hardwick/ Hartwick, Hill, King, Marsh, Mullins, Pendergrass, Randolph,
        Roberson, Rogers, Stewart, Thomason, Tomlin, Turner, Ward, Westbrook

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
          My Pendergrass family: -- Most of the children were born in Jackson County.

          Descendants of Jason Pendergrass

          1 , Pendergrass, Jason, Sex: Male, b: Abt. 1799, d: Abt. 1842, Age at
          death: 43 est., Age at birth of first child: 26 est., Age at birth of last
          child: 43 est., Number of children: 8,
          +Carter, Susannah, Sex: Female, b: November 1, 1805 in Pittsylvania,
          Virginia, d: July 10, 1863 in North of Ozark, Franklin, Arkansas, Age at
          death: 57, Burial: Ozark, McAnally Cemetery, Arkansas, Age at birth of first
          child: 20 est., Age at birth of last child: 37 est., Number of children: 8,
          2 , Pendergrass, John Jason, Sex: Male, b: 1825, d: 1909, Age at death: 84
          est.,
          2 , Pendergrass, Jane Jincy, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1905, Age at death:
          71 est.,
          2 , Pendergrass, Mary, Sex: Female, b: 1831, d: 1925, Age at death: 94
          est.,
          2 , Pendergrass, Nancy, Sex: Female, b: Abt. 1833, d: 1927, Age at death:
          94 est.,
          2 , Pendergrass, Prudence Melinda, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1910, Age at
          death: 76 est.,
          2 , Pendergrass, Joseph Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: Abt. 1909, Age at
          death: 71 est.,
          2 , Pendergrass, Benjamin Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: 1908, Age at
          death: 70 est.,
          2 , Pendergrass, James Monroe, Sex: Male, b: 1842, d: 1930, Age at death:
          88 est.,