Marsh and Pendergrass Family

  • Flying60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hi to list,

      Is anyone researching the Marsh family in Jackson County or the Pendergrass
      line there?
      Joseph "Joe Marsh wife Nancy

      James D. Pendergrass wife Nancy Marsh

      Joyce

      Joyce Amberson Rogers
      Florence, Alabama
      Flying60@...

      Researching the following Surnames:
      Amberson, Ayers, Ganey, Gober, Gilley, Gassaway (any spelling),
      Hardwick/ Hartwick, Hill, King, Marsh, Mullins, Pendergrass, Randolph,
      Roberson, Rogers, Stewart, Thomason, Tomlin, Turner, Ward, Westbrook

    • John Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
        Did your Pendergrass line also marry a Carter? I have record of a Susannah
        Carter marrying Jason Pendergrass, b. abt. 1799, d. Abt. 1842. The couple
        eventually settled in Arkansas and had eight children between 1825 – 1842

        I have quite a few Marsh’s in my line. We are, however, have hit a brick
        wall with my 2nd great grandfather, Hiram Clingman Marsh, Sr., killed April
        1862 at Shiloh. His wife was Susan Marsh (maiden name).

        Is anyone researching the Marsh family in Jackson County or the Pendergrass
        line there?
        Joseph "Joe Marsh wife Nancy

        James D. Pendergrass wife Nancy Marsh

        Joyce

        Joyce Amberson Rogers
        Florence, Alabama
        Flying60@...

        Researching the following Surnames:
        Amberson, Ayers, Ganey, Gober, Gilley, Gassaway (any spelling),
        Hardwick/ Hartwick, Hill, King, Marsh, Mullins, Pendergrass, Randolph,
        Roberson, Rogers, Stewart, Thomason, Tomlin, Turner, Ward, Westbrook

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Joe Reynolds
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
          I have information on Noami Jane Pendergrass, daughter of Alfred B.
          Pendergrass, if this would help you any. I have no information on the
          Marsh family.

          Larry "Joe" Reynolds
          The Reynolds Family Circle
          http://www.reynoldsfamilycircle.com
          Is anyone researching the Marsh family in Jackson County or the
          Pendergrass
          line there?
          Joseph "Joe Marsh wife Nancy

          James D. Pendergrass wife Nancy Marsh

          Joyce

          Joyce Amberson Rogers
          Florence, Alabama
          Flying60@...

          Researching the following Surnames:
          Amberson, Ayers, Ganey, Gober, Gilley, Gassaway (any spelling),
          Hardwick/ Hartwick, Hill, King, Marsh, Mullins, Pendergrass, Randolph,
          Roberson, Rogers, Stewart, Thomason, Tomlin, Turner, Ward, Westbrook

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2001
            My Pendergrass family: -- Most of the children were born in Jackson County.

            Descendants of Jason Pendergrass

            1 , Pendergrass, Jason, Sex: Male, b: Abt. 1799, d: Abt. 1842, Age at
            death: 43 est., Age at birth of first child: 26 est., Age at birth of last
            child: 43 est., Number of children: 8,
            +Carter, Susannah, Sex: Female, b: November 1, 1805 in Pittsylvania,
            Virginia, d: July 10, 1863 in North of Ozark, Franklin, Arkansas, Age at
            death: 57, Burial: Ozark, McAnally Cemetery, Arkansas, Age at birth of first
            child: 20 est., Age at birth of last child: 37 est., Number of children: 8,
            2 , Pendergrass, John Jason, Sex: Male, b: 1825, d: 1909, Age at death: 84
            est.,
            2 , Pendergrass, Jane Jincy, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1905, Age at death:
            71 est.,
            2 , Pendergrass, Mary, Sex: Female, b: 1831, d: 1925, Age at death: 94
            est.,
            2 , Pendergrass, Nancy, Sex: Female, b: Abt. 1833, d: 1927, Age at death:
            94 est.,
            2 , Pendergrass, Prudence Melinda, Sex: Female, b: 1834, d: 1910, Age at
            death: 76 est.,
            2 , Pendergrass, Joseph Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: Abt. 1909, Age at
            death: 71 est.,
            2 , Pendergrass, Benjamin Franklin, Sex: Male, b: 1838, d: 1908, Age at
            death: 70 est.,
            2 , Pendergrass, James Monroe, Sex: Male, b: 1842, d: 1930, Age at death:
            88 est.,