New file uploaded to jacksongenealogy

  • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
      group.

      File : /pictures/short creek ferry 1898.jpg
      Uploaded by : prm@...
      Description : Local ferry crossing

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      prm@...
    • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
        group.

        File : / Click Here!
        Uploaded by : keelienoodles <keelienoodles@...>
        Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

        Message 3 of 15 , May 23, 2006
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
          group.

          File : /CHARLIE SCOTT JENKINS GUION MILLER APP.pdf
          Uploaded by : starry3731 <starry3731@...>
          Description : APPLICATION BY CHARLIE SCOTT JENKINS

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          starry3731 <starry3731@...>
        • Kathryn M Swearingen
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 18, 2006
          • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 16, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
              group.

              File : /TOWNSHIP_RANGE_SECTION.PNG
              Uploaded by : blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
              Description : Map showing R & TS showing how TS are cut into Sections.

              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 18, 2008
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                group.

                File : /SingleParentMeet.htm
                Uploaded by : jfreeloew <jfreeloew@...>
                Description : If you are a single mother or single dad then join our great single parent support group.

                jfreeloew <jfreeloew@...>
              • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 2, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                  group.

                  File : /JacksonALCem.kml
                  Uploaded by : wright9338 <j.wright@...>
                  Description : Google-Earth file of Jackson County Cemeteries - open in Google Earth

                  wright9338 <j.wright@...>
                • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 30 11:26 AM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                    group.

                    File : /A Brief Overview of the Melungeons.doc
                    Uploaded by : jackman_0645 <hkatherinejohn@...>
                    Description : This is from Melungeons.com, A group that has been reseraching this

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 19, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                      group.

                      File : /Paint Rock.zip
                      Uploaded by : leerosestlee <leeroses@...>
                      Description : Birth and Death records of Dr. James H. Sentell

                      leerosestlee <leeroses@...>
                    • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 10, 2010
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                        group.

                        File : /Painted Rock Valley Clay Cemetery(1).pdf
                        Uploaded by : blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
                        Description : Clay Cemetery File Paint Rock Valley

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        Regards,

                        blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
                      • fletcher and frances hudson
                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 16, 2010
                          I am having trouble getting on the group. I lost my password and the
                          group does not recognize my ID: fletcherhudson. Any suggestions?

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                          group.

                          File : /Painted Rock Valley Clay Cemetery(1).pdf
                          Uploaded by : blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@
                          <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
                          Description : Clay Cemetery File Paint Rock Valley

                          You can access this file at the URL:
                          http://groups.
                          alley%20Clay%20Cemetery%281%29.pdf>
                          yahoo.com/group/jacksongenealogy/files/Painted%20Rock%20Valley%20Clay%20
                          Cemetery%281%29.pdf

                          http://help.
                          <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.
                          htmlfiles>
                          yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlfiles

                          Regards,

                          blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@ <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com>
                          yahoo.com>

                        • Limestone Roots
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 12 7:04 AM
                            The link opens a page which states: "The requested file or directory is not found on the server."

                            Is the file still available?

                            Thanks,
                            Davis Limestone

                            <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jacksongen ealogy/files/ Painted%20Rock% 20V
                            alley%20Clay% 20Cemetery% 281%29.pdf>
                            yahoo.com/group/ jacksongenealogy /files/Painted% 20Rock%20Valley% 20Clay%20
                            Cemetery%281% 29.pdf

                            http://help.
                            <http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/forms/ general.
                            htmlfiles>
                            yahoo.com/l/ us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/forms/ general.htmlfile s

                            Regards,

                            blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@ <mailto:blackcloud2 7030%40yahoo. com>
                            yahoo.com>

                          • Clay Gullatt
                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 12 8:14 AM
                              Davis

                              If you are referring to the Painted Rock Valley Clay Cemetery File posted on 10 Mar 2010, yes the file is there and still works, I just checked it. It is the third file from the bottom under FILES. This is a file that I upload to our group so you don't get redirected someplace else as so many of the old files and links were uploaded to hosts that no longer exist. Yahoo's Geocities and AOL and MSN free hosting sites are all gone.  I recommend to everyone if they have a family file to upload it to rootsweb.com with a copy to our group as long as it has a Jackson Co. connection. Ancestry.com has said they intend to maintain rootsweb.com as a free site.

                              Clay