New Member

  • Tom & Wanda Lewallen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 1999
      Hi Group,
      I'm a new member. My name is Tom Lewallen I'm a retired Police Chief
      from Sand Springs, OK and genealogy is my hobby.
      My Jackson County ancestor was Daniel Lewallen who migrated from TN to
      AL probably about 1820. Daniel first appears in
      the 1830 Jackson County Alabama Census. I was in Scottsbrough two years
      ago conducting research and enjoyed the visit,
      plan to return in 2000 for additional research. If I can help anyone let
      me know.
      Tom
    • MaryWinn@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 1999
        Welcome to the list Tom. My husband's family is from Jackson Co.; his mother
        still lives there. We visit periodiocally. I'm researching in Jackson and
        Madison Counties--Anderson, Morris, Fanning and several other allied family
        names.

        Good hunting.
        marywinn@...
      • Phebelyn@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 1999
          Welcome.
          I'm related to Hughes, Sloan, Simmons, Neeley, Nichols, Murphree, Summerford,
          Griffin, Chisenhall, Ziegler, McKenzie, Bynum.
          Phoebe
        • Gubasemia@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 12, 1999
            Phoebe,

            In your post you mentioned the names, Ziegler and Neeley. Are the names
            William M. Neely/Neeley, Josephine Dawson Welborn Neeley, Allie Mae Neeley or
            Scott Ziegler sound familiar to you? Josephine is the second wife of William
            Neeley.

            Darlene M.
          • Phebelyn@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 12, 1999
              In a message dated 6/12/99 8:21:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              Gubasemia@... writes:

              << Allie Mae Neeley or
              Scott Ziegler sound familiar to you? Josephine is the second wife of William
              Neeley.

              Scott Ziegler was my Grandfather Emmett's brother.
              Are you related?
              Phoebe