Re: [jacksongenealogy] Attn: John Hamilton - Re: Howard - Dooley Help

  • Louise Howard
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      Thanks Karl,

      I will do that. Louise

      --- On Thu, 2/5/09, Karl Plenge <kmplenge@...> wrote:

      From: Karl Plenge <kmplenge@...>
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Attn: John Hamilton - Re: Howard - Dooley Help
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 12:27 PM

      > I sent my Howard/Dooley Information to him this morning and it was
      > returned with the following message??
      >
      > No MX or A records for esper.com
      >
      > Do you know what the message means?

      This is a routing problem on the Internet. If you have any alternative way to contact this person, verify that you have the correct email address. If the address is correct, then his Internet provider will need to look into why this problem is occurring.

      It is also possible they are already doing that, and that if you try it again tomorrow or in a few days they will have it worked out.

    • JLH
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
        It is khhoward@... all lowercase letters I use it every day

        _____

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
          Try sending it to him again but that is a good email address. If it does not
          work this time send it to me and I will pass it along to him I know he is
          interested in all Howards. Maybe it was just a glitch or a server down. It
          is khhoward@...

          John

          _____