Re: [jacksongenealogy] Arnold

  • shirjoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2001
      Misty,

      So glad you have access to the The Stevenson Story.

      I am interested in James Jordan "Jurd" Arnold's first marriage to Mollie
      Anderson, the daughter of "ole Cause Anderson". They had 1 child Jim "Red
      Head" Arnold. Jim "Red Head" Arnold married Rachel Foshee and their son, Wm.
      A. Arnold married Maude Scarborough. Maude Scarborough was a second cousin
      to me.

      Wm. A. Arnold was killed by a train at Hollywood, AL and died 3/8/1914. He
      is buried somewhere in Fayettville, Lincoln Co., TN. Maude Scarborough died
      8/16/1924 and is buried at Centennial Cem. at Eureka, Jackson Co., AL. They
      had 1 child Wm Horton Arnold who married Clara Jane Arnold.

      Clara Jane Arnold is also a second cousin to me through the Stewart line.
      Clara Jane's mother was Maude Henson who married Robt. Jordan "Jurdy" Arnold.

      Do you have any information on these Arnold's?

      Shirley