Re: [jacksongenealogy] Attn: John Hamilton - Re: Howard - Dooley Help

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      > I sent my Howard/Dooley Information to him this morning and it was
      > returned with the following message??
      >
      > No MX or A records for esper.com
      >
      > Do you know what the message means?

      This is a routing problem on the Internet. If you have any alternative way to contact this person, verify that you have the correct email address. If the address is correct, then his Internet provider will need to look into why this problem is occurring.

      It is also possible they are already doing that, and that if you try it again tomorrow or in a few days they will have it worked out.

    • Louise Howard
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        Thanks Karl,

        I will do that. Louise

        > I sent my Howard/Dooley Information to him this morning and it was
        > returned with the following message??
        >
        > No MX or A records for esper.com
        >
        > Do you know what the message means?

        This is a routing problem on the Internet. If you have any alternative way to contact this person, verify that you have the correct email address. If the address is correct, then his Internet provider will need to look into why this problem is occurring.

        It is also possible they are already doing that, and that if you try it again tomorrow or in a few days they will have it worked out.

      • JLH
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
          It is khhoward@... all lowercase letters I use it every day

          _____

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
            Try sending it to him again but that is a good email address. If it does not
            work this time send it to me and I will pass it along to him I know he is
            interested in all Howards. Maybe it was just a glitch or a server down. It
            is khhoward@...

            John

            _____