PHOTOS - Bellefonte Cemetery

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      I have posted some photos of Old Bellefonte Cemetery to PHOTOS at the Group Home Website. One is of what looks to be a old beechnut tree that must be 250/300 plus years old. It takes a long time for beechnut trees to reach this size. I have seen similar trees of that size that were old grown trees from the original American forest.