Civil War bushwackers in Jackson county, Alabama

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 5 7:18 AM
      War Between the States, Jackson County, Alabama infamous bushwacking
      gangs. . . . The Russel Gang, The Hayes Gang, The Mende Gang, and the
      Wilson Gang
    • John Green
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 16 6:57 AM
        Bill,

        I guess your comment came from my mention of Concord Church. This is
        actually Concord Presbyterian Church. I omitted the Presbyterian
        because I couldn't remember the spelling.

        Cuz John