RE: [jacksongenealogy] Attn: John Hamilton - Re: Howard - Dooley Help

  • JLH
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      You are more than welcome.

      John

      _____

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of meme1536
      Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:49 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Attn: John Hamilton - Re: Howard - Dooley Help

      John,

      Thank you so very much for your help. It is very much appreciated. I
      have sent my Family information to K.Howard am hopeful he has
      information on my Howard's.

      Louise

      John Hamilton
      Message #11470 Mon Feb 2, 2009 8:16 am
      I also want to give you Kens email address. It Is, khoward@... I am
      very sure he can be of help to you his work on the Howard family is
      tremendous. I have already told him you need some assistance. Good luck.

    • meme1536
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "JLH" <hkatherinejohn@...>
        wrote:

        > You are more than welcome.
        >
        > John

        John,

        Sorry, I don't mean to be a pest but I have had aproblem with the
        email I sent Mr. Howard.

        I sent my Howard/Dooley Information to him this morning and it was
        returned with the following message??

        No MX or A records for esper.com

        Do you know what the message means?

        Would it be possible for you to please email me direct ? My E-mail
        address : meme1536@... .

        Thanks,

        Louise Howard

        > _____

        Dooley Help

        > John,
        >
        > Thank you so very much for your help. It is very much appreciated.
        > have sent my Family information to K.Howard am hopeful he has
        > information on my Howard's.
        >
        > Louise
        >
        > John Hamilton
        > Message #11470 Mon Feb 2, 2009 8:16 am
        > I also want to give you Kens email address. It Is, khoward@ I am
        > very sure he can be of help to you his work on the Howard family is
        > tremendous. I have already told him you need some assistance. Good
        luck.

      • Karl Plenge
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          > I sent my Howard/Dooley Information to him this morning and it was
          > returned with the following message??
          >
          > No MX or A records for esper.com
          >
          > Do you know what the message means?

          This is a routing problem on the Internet. If you have any alternative way to contact this person, verify that you have the correct email address. If the address is correct, then his Internet provider will need to look into why this problem is occurring.

          It is also possible they are already doing that, and that if you try it again tomorrow or in a few days they will have it worked out.

        • Louise Howard
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            Thanks Karl,

            I will do that. Louise

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
              It is khhoward@... all lowercase letters I use it every day

              _____

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
                Try sending it to him again but that is a good email address. If it does not
                work this time send it to me and I will pass it along to him I know he is
                interested in all Howards. Maybe it was just a glitch or a server down. It
                is khhoward@...

                John

                _____