Attn: John Hamilton - Re: Howard - Dooley Help

  • meme1536
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
      John,

      Thank you so very much for your help. It is very much appreciated. I
      have sent my Family information to K.Howard am hopeful he has
      information on my Howard's.

      Louise

      John Hamilton
      Message #11470 Mon Feb 2, 2009 8:16 am
      I also want to give you Kens email address. It Is, khoward@... I am
      very sure he can be of help to you his work on the Howard family is
      tremendous. I have already told him you need some assistance. Good luck.
    • JLH
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
        You are more than welcome.

        John

        _____

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "JLH" <hkatherinejohn@...>
          wrote:

          > You are more than welcome.
          >
          > John

          John,

          Sorry, I don't mean to be a pest but I have had aproblem with the
          email I sent Mr. Howard.

          I sent my Howard/Dooley Information to him this morning and it was
          returned with the following message??

          No MX or A records for esper.com

          Do you know what the message means?

          Would it be possible for you to please email me direct ? My E-mail
          address : meme1536@... .

          Thanks,

          Louise Howard

          > _____

          Dooley Help

          > John,
          >
          > Thank you so very much for your help. It is very much appreciated.
          > have sent my Family information to K.Howard am hopeful he has
          > information on my Howard's.
          >
          > Louise
          >
          > John Hamilton
          > Message #11470 Mon Feb 2, 2009 8:16 am
          > I also want to give you Kens email address. It Is, khoward@ I am
          > very sure he can be of help to you his work on the Howard family is
          > tremendous. I have already told him you need some assistance. Good
          luck.

        • Karl Plenge
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
            > I sent my Howard/Dooley Information to him this morning and it was
            > returned with the following message??
            >
            > No MX or A records for esper.com
            >
            > Do you know what the message means?

            This is a routing problem on the Internet. If you have any alternative way to contact this person, verify that you have the correct email address. If the address is correct, then his Internet provider will need to look into why this problem is occurring.

            It is also possible they are already doing that, and that if you try it again tomorrow or in a few days they will have it worked out.

          • Louise Howard
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2009
              Thanks Karl,

              I will do that. Louise

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
                It is khhoward@... all lowercase letters I use it every day

                _____

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 6, 2009
                  Try sending it to him again but that is a good email address. If it does not
                  work this time send it to me and I will pass it along to him I know he is
                  interested in all Howards. Maybe it was just a glitch or a server down. It
                  is khhoward@...

                  John

                  _____