ARCHIBALD WOODS COLLINS (1803 - 1882)

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Who is the expert on ARCHIBALD WOODS COLLINS? I know the basics of his
      life which include:
      Born on September 23, 1803, in Madison County, Kentucky
      Died on November 20, 1882, in Paint Rock Valley, in Jackson County, AL
      Married (1) to Eliza Reid in 1828
      Married (2) to Malinda Reid (Eliza's sister) on Dec 19, 1837
      Married (3) to Frances Martin on October 6, 1846
      Son of Capt. Barbee Collins and Mary (Woods) Collins;
      Grandson of Thomas and Mary (Wallace) Collins;
      Great grandson of Thomas and Elizabeth (Barbee) Collins, Sr. and Andrew
      and Margaret (Woods) Wallace;
      Grandson of Archibald and Mourning (Shelton) Woods;
      Great grandson of William and Susannah (Wallace) Woods and William and
      Lucy (Harris) Shelton.
      *I have the 1830-1880 census records for Archibald Woods Collins and a
      list of his children by his three wives.
      What I need are family stories and community involvements.
      THANKS!
      Ann B. Chambless

      *