RE: [jacksongenealogy] To be added to burial records Old Baptist Cemetery in Hollywood

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
      Mary died not long ago, only a few months. She was first married to Wilburn
      COOLEY. They had three children: Kenneth, Patricia and Gayle. After
      Wilburn died Mary married a MAYNOR and they had one son.

      Mary and Wilburn use to live close to the Scottsboro Country Club. I think
      her parents lived just down the road from them.

      One of the TALLEY´┐Żs men brought dirt into the cemetery for us to build up my
      parents graves and he also put curbing around then for us. I want to think
      it was Biggum.

      From: Regina Pipes <rgpipes@... <mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net> >
      Cemetery in Hollywood
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 7:51 PM

      I think Biggum was the brother of my Aunt Mary TALLEY COOLEY MAYNOR. My dad
      was also related to Clarence MOORE but don't remember how.

      I went to school at Hollywood with a Charles TALLEY but don't know if this
      is the same one. He was tall and thin or at least when we were in School.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 25, 2009
        This didn't register with me at first until now. Mary Talley married
        James Clyde Maynor, a cousin of mine, who died on Jun. 19, 2007.
        They had one son, James Christopher Maynor.

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Regina Pipes" <rgpipes@...>
        wrote:

        > Mary died not long ago, only a few months. She was first married
        to Wilburn
        > COOLEY. They had three children: Kenneth, Patricia and Gayle.
        After
        > Wilburn died Mary married a MAYNOR and they had one son.
        >

        > Mary and Wilburn use to live close to the Scottsboro Country Club.
        I think
        > her parents lived just down the road from them.
        >

        > One of the TALLEY's men brought dirt into the cemetery for us to
        build up my
        > parents graves and he also put curbing around then for us. I want
        to think
        > it was Biggum.

        Baptist