(no subject)

  • Seayshaw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2001
      on the 1870 Census of Jackson county Ala there is a Joseph Blancett living in
      Bellefonte (household 48-49) and his wife, Arinda. I suspect that Arinda is
      Orinda Seay, sister of Richard M. Seay. In his personal journal he states
      that he has a sister named Orinda whom he call Rinda. She was born in 1847
      in Tennessee and her mother was Sarah, first married to Hiram Henegar and
      second to John Seay, Orinda's Father. Hope to hear from a decendant of
      Arinda and Joseph.