Names I am researching

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 11:18 AM
      I would appreciate any help anyone could offer on the following
      names from Jackson County, Alabama. I am researching Dover,
      Shrader, Tyner, Johnston. All of them lived in this area and many
      still do. I am particularly looking for death records on my great
      grandmother Malinda Johnston Kirksey. She was born to M.E.
      Shrader and William Thomas Johnston. She married William
      Washington Kirksey and they divorced. I am not sure if she
      re-married or not, but may have. I have records that say she died
      in Wannville, March 1913, but can find no proof of it in the
      little research I have been able to do in the area. I would very
      much appreciate sharing with anyone who may know more or could
      help with this or any of the other names I am researching. Hope
      to hear from someone soon. I am very willing to share anything I
      have at all on the above mentioned names and do have a LOT on all
      of them. To me sharing is what genealogy is all about. I love
      finding new cousins and sharing what I have. Thanks in advance
      and good luck to all with your own research.

      Take Care,

      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Fax: 603-250-0747
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
      sromanek@...

      Researching: Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge,
      Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen